marriage between manushya gana girl and rakshash gana boy

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Priyanka Jodavat

Hello I m of manushya gan and the boy is of rakshash gan. Is there any problem in our marriage. Is marriage between manushya gana girl and rakshash gana boy possible.

Girl- Name Priyanka Jodavat
      31/10/94 time 5pm place kandivali mumbai…
      Boy- Name Hanish Jain 18/12/97 time 8.30pm
      Place Banswara rajasthan.
      Please give your opinion

• #72242 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your guna milan score is 22 out of 36 which is higher then 18 that is required for marriage. However Gana dosha is there which is not good which indicates temperament issues between the couple. ALso, the 7th house which is the prime house of the marriage of the boy is weak. Therefore it is not a strong relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #132108 Reply
      Beauty

Hello,
      I belong to Manushya gana and the boy is of rakshash gana.Is this marriage possible.

Details:
      Girl’s date of birth:26/2/1996
      Time: 7:45 am
      Place: Surat, Gujarat
      Boy’s date of birth:20/10/1993
      Time:6:15 am
      Time:Amod, Gujarat

Please give your opinion.

• #132142 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

This reply is for Beauty, in the horoscope of you both. The guna milan is 14 out of 36 which is less than 18 that is required for marriage. Besides Gana dosha there is also 6-8 bhakoot dosha which is not good as it indicates health issues to the partner. You should check dosha cancellation and do Graha milan before marriage. If Doshas get cancel and the Graha milan is good then marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #133207 Reply
      SOULINA BID

Hii
      I belong to the manusya gon and the boy belong to the rakkhosh gon . This marriage is possible
      Girls date of birth: 17/08/1998

Time :3:10 a.m

Birth place: srirampur India

Boy’s date of birth :18/06/1997

Time :10:10 a.m

Birth place: Howrah India

• #133215 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Gana is one of the many things that is seen when we do horoscope matching. Your Ashtkoot guna milan score is 22.5 out of 36, which is a little higher than 18 that is required for marriage.  The Grah matching is weak. Doing Gauri Shankar puja will help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #134115 Reply
      Prathiksha

Hii
      I belong to the manusya gon and the boy belong to the rakkhosh gon . This marriage is possible
      Girls date of birth: 03/09/1997

Time :8.15pm
      Birth place: Madikeri, India
      Boy’s date of birth :23/01/1998

Time :9:00 a.m

• Birth place: doddaballapura India
    • #134126 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As I checked the on my system the Boy is Deva Gana and the Girl is Manushya Gana. Kindly recheck at your end with the birth details you provided.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #134782 Reply
      Soumo

Hi,My name is Soumojit I born on 19th of June 2000 at 9.08 a.m and my girlfriend name pratika born on 19th of sept 2001 at 1.14pm.I have manushya gana and she have rakhshya gana is this match or marriage is compatible? And is their is any kind of life risk so far?

• #134783 Reply
      Soumojit

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi,My name is Soumojit I born on 19th of June 2000 at 9.08 a.m and my girlfriend name pratika born on 19th of sept 2001 at 1.14pm.I have manushya gana and she have rakhshya gana is this match or marriage is compatible? And is their is any kind of life risk so far?</p>

• #137289 Reply
      Viji saravanan

Hii

The manusya gana girl and the boy belong to the rakkhosh gana boy. This marriage is possible.

Girl date of birth : 23/08/2000 time: 6.10 pm, birth place: Gudiyatham India.

Boy date of birth : 16/01/2001 time: 9.34am , birth place : Gudiyatham India.

Is there a possible of matches

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #72242 in marriage between manushya gana girl and rakshash gana boy
Your information:

Cancel