MARRIAGE

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      VIJAYA LAKSHMI

sir  let us about this marriage compatibility.

My
      DOB:12-6-87
      place:hosur
      time:2:30 pm

husbands,
      DOB:12-9-83
      Time:5:20 am
      Place:dharmapuri

Kindly let me know when will we rejoin . . will we have peace after rejoining?

• #4645 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Ashtkoot Koot Guna milan is 24.5 , however there is 12/2 Bhakoot dosha. Both belong to Rakshasa Gana therefore will have high temperament. Rahu and Jupiter conjoined in the 7th house forming the Guru Chandal dosha. Jupiter is the kakra for husband. Debilitated Rahu in the 7th house is not auspicious and likely to give marital problems in life. Although the Guna milan is decent the Grah milan and individual planets are badly placed and aspect with malefic. Chances of marital satisfaction and comfort is not very much with this compatibility.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4659 Reply
        vijaya lakshmi

Sir.. Knowingly or unknowingly we are unfortunately married.. My confusion is Wat step to take next.. Is the girls chart very bad..?

• #4650 Reply
      Anshu

Female
      Dob – 13/04/1985
      place – dehradun
      time- 2.50 AM

• #4694 Reply
      TMR

Dear Vijayalaxmi,

What you are facing is all due to improper matching of your horoscope with your current husband. Your horoscope is an excellent one with more than 68% strength. If you are not happy with your husband you could separate and seek a new life with someone with whom you have better compatibility.

Read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ and on this website too to get a better idea of life and astrology.

• #4695 Reply
      TMR

Dear Anshu,

You have a very good horoscope with more than 65% strength and you have nothing to worry in life. Your married life has a potency of 71%. You are likely to get married in the middle of 2015 or around. Read my article on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to get a better insight into astrology.

• #4786 Reply
      vijaya lakshmi

Dear TMR sir,
      Thank you so much.. We are planning for divorce but they are not ready for divorce nor rejoin.. That’s wy we are much worried..

• #4787 Reply
      TMR

Just wait for sometime. Time heals everything.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4694 in MARRIAGE
Your information:

Cancel