“Marriage Issues and Issues with Loosing Kid multiple times”

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Kamal Bandopadhyay

Birth details :
      DOB : 26 Nov 1980
      POB : Jaiselmer, Rajasthan
      TOB : 14.20pm

Query : I have problem in my married life and things are not working for me for the past 14yrs now. Mom In Law is the cause behind filing her ears and all the problems in my life. Wife keeps running to her moms place every few months and takes my small kid along with her. This is a usual phenomena and irrespective of any issue she takes the kid along with her,so that I have to bow down and agree to all her demands.
      As per astrologers my shukra is not good ; rahu and chandra is together so causing chandra dosha. I also have Pitra dosh n kal sarpa dosh. Could someone kindly help me to know what I shall do to fix these stars and get back my wife n kid? What should I do so that my married life does not break anymore and I never loose my wife n kid? Would appreciate any help towards this,kindly help.

Note : Puja for Kalsarpa Dosh, Pitra Dosh and Chandrama Dosh I did 2 days back in triambakeshwar.

They asked me not to eat Non Veg for 45 days, Im not sure if I eat Non Veg now, will it cause any adverse affects? Kindly let me know.

• #124227 Reply
      TMR

Looks like you did not have a matching horoscope with your wife which is the cause of your problems. Your Sun and Venus are highly malefic too. You are now running Venus Mahadasa followed by Sun Mahadasa for the next 25 years. Perhaps you should try to switch residence to some far off place to take advantage of transit influences.

• #124252 Reply
      sushma

Hello Sir, My question is related our marriage. my DOB-22-10-1989 at 1 PM, POB- Mumbai . my husband is not behaving me properly . use bad word and bitting me . this happened since from past 1 year . now I am irrited for this . is there any solution on it. now he wants divorce from me , I have 2 kids .

• #124254 Reply
      TMR

Your experience in life if possibly due to an incompatible horoscope between you and your husband which should have been checked before marriage. Now if you are not comfortable with him, you could possibly take legal actions for which you can contact a lawyer.

• #124272 Reply
      Kamal Bandopadhyay

Hello TMR Sir,

The solution given by you is already tried with no results yet.

Solution given was : Perhaps you should try to switch residence to some far off place to take advantage of transit influences.

I keep changing places every 4-5 yrs and this is something which Im doing since childhood as my parents were from Defence background and later due to my job requirements I keep changing houses. However marriage is for 14 yrs and I have already changed some 6-7 houses with her till date.

Please let me know a permanent remedy to have a peaceful married life.

My Birth details :
      Name : Kamal Bandopadhyay
      DOB : 26 Nov 1980
      POB : Jaiselmer, Rajasthan
      TOB : 14.20pm

Wife’s Birth Details :

Name : Piyali Bandopadhyay
      DOB : 9th Sep 1986
      POB : Mumbai, Ghatkoper
      TOB : 7.15 am

• #124293 Reply
      TMR

To make any significant impact you should relocate yourself at a place around 2500 Km radius or more. In other words like US, Canada, Europe or Australia etc. to have a fruitful change in the latitudes of planets. I can give you the full scientific evaluation of your horoscope if you wish to come through Paid consultation after reading through my book in my profile.

• #124465 Reply
      Kiran

My dob is 1994 july 22@5:27 pm Kathmandu Nepal .please tell about foreign education money career

• #124485 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you could have relocation to a far off place which will help you in getting a job. However when you work for $100, your returns will only be worth $84. And you will also have a higher rate of wasteful expenditure. Never enter the stock market or any other speculative trades. You can have a full evaluation on Paid consultation after reading my book in my profile.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: “Marriage Issues and Issues with Loosing Kid multiple times”
Your information: