Marriage life

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Padma

Sir please analyze my horoscope how is my marriage life please sir…padma…date of birth 2 February 1991….time 11 pm…place : keralapura……Karnataka

• #37347 Reply
      JVS Rao

Your marriage would be in the first half of 2018. It seems you are inclined in loving someone.

• #37450 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope we see that Jupiter which is the lord of the 7th house is in the 11th house of gains and conjoined with Ketu. Jupiter and Ketu conjunction is never good. It indicates more than 1 marriage yoga. Rahu and Saturn period is going on which is not good along with Shani Dhaiyya. Doing the remedies of Jupiter and Rahu are important.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #37464 Reply
      Padma

Thanks so much sir ….Kethu destroy marriage life…I don’t have better life sir

• #37465 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You need to do proper matching of the horoscope before marriage else separation is indicated.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #37480 Reply
      Padma

Already married sir in 2016 march often 3 months we got news he is already married…in 2011…he is big lier sir…his name is bharath…date of birth 29 December 1989..time of birth is 8 am….place: Hassan …sir

• #37482 Reply
      Padma …

Already married sir in 2016 march often 3 months we got news he is already married…in 2011…he is big lier sir…his name is bharath…date of birth 29 December 1989..time of birth is 8 am….place: Hassan …sir

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage life
Your information: