Marriage Life Happiness Status

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Prem Kumar

First Marriage Ended in three months in Divorce.
      Second Marriage of 1.5 Years, currently living separately for 5 months without any communication. No Children from any marriage.

Is there any positive sign of any kind of happiness in Married Life in future or second divorce on cards or third marriage chances or have to live as separated and single, without any further marriage.

Male: Premkumar, 20 June 1980, Chennai, 20:35 PM

Asking with the perspective of the boy (myself).

TMR

You have a very powerful married life and family life as per your horoscope. Obviously you have been unsuccessful only because you have not had a matching wife. An improper matching of horoscope could be one of the reasons. Read my article “Marriage failures. How can Astrology help you” on my blog.

Prem Kumar

Thank You TMR Sir for your reply.

Prem Kumar

Dear TMR Sir,

Will I ever have the chance of getting a “matching wife”? You have not answered to such a possibility. Please reply if possible because as the last two marriages going sour, neither myself nor my family are thinking anything related to third marriage or getting second divorce.

Thanks in advance.

TMR

Your question is similar to a question “Will I win a Bumper Lottery?” when you have not even purchased a lottery ticket. Astrology cannot answer such questions.

Prem Kumar

Dear TMR Sir,

Thanks for your reply but it is not a professional reply. You mean to say one should first die to experience how it feels to die. Astrology gives us a direction of what can happen either good or bad. One cannot change the Karma of past deeds done in past many births. But astrology can guide you to be more cautious or to be more stronger to face the bad times. If any astrologer would have told me before I married the first time that it would end up in divorce then it is not that I would not have married but I would have been more cautious in making the selection for a bride. They did a mistake which you are again repeating by giving such replies. I can understand that you want me to avail paid services. But it is not worth after reading such replies. In past also I have asked questions on this site and all I got a reply from you in this similar fashion, harsh and never to the point and always promoting your blog.

Most astrologers never guide they just either want money and fame. I am not against paid astrology or in favor of free astrology services. It is an individual’s choice. But only few are there who guide clients so they come out stronger in their bad times. No astrologer or doctor can change or save a life if it is not God’s will.

I don’t have any grudge against you. But I have been following your last few posts on this site. One common thing in all your answers is that you never give any concrete reply. You just keep on requesting the user to visit your blog. It is a good way to promote your blog. But there should be a limit to it. You are a very senior person in age and experience and I am pretty sure you are financially sound but still you desire to seek money for your services. But your answers are not that great that one should think of taking a paid service from you for complete solution. I have seen in most of your replies you have mentioned another common thing that “Astrology cannot answer to such questions”. This fact can be cross checked from other posts on this site.

If you have answered my first question up to the mark itself then I would not have required to ask another question. I never asked about Matching Wife. You initiated the phrase. Again for me also you suggested to read one of your article. I have read it but it does not serve my purpose. It really gets irritated when you request the user to read either your blog or one of its article without helping him or her with an appropriate answer. We all understand no service is free. But we come here with some hope and your answers are like rubbing salt to the wounds. I fully respect your astrological knowledge but it would have been more appropriate if your replies would be more soft and sensible rather than harsh. One only frequents to such sites when he or she is brought down on their knees by LIFE. We all are fighting a dirty battle with LIFE and people like you and fellow astrologers are our only hope. But when we get such replies our faith in astrology is shaken.

I am sorry if I have offended your good self. But your reply made me post such a reply back.

TMR

Your attitude is very negative and even if you come for a paid consultation, I will not give you any reply. Now I know why your marital life has landed up in doldrums. You cannot expect an astrologer to always give you a reply which you like. We have to do justice to the science which we have learned with great difficulty. Astrology is like a Road sign which warns you of impending danger. We cannot mollify the seriousness of the obstacles or dangers lying ahead. Like “A happy Hairpin Bend ahead” or “A Nice Slippery Road Ahead”.

To evaluate a horoscope scientifically, it takes more than 3 hours to me with the aid of a computer in which I consider myself as an expert. I ask people to come for Paid services only to discourage people like you to get answers to your questions free of charge. And I had to spent quite a lot of money in developing a software to evaluate horoscopes scientifically. Not that I want to enrich myself from astrological evaluations. God has given me enough and more in my life.

Often I ask you to read my blog for getting a better insight into astrology. All my answers of this site are to be read in conjunction with my blog to understand the algorithm I have followed in evaluating a horoscope and giving you answers.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marriage Life Happiness Status’ is closed to new replies.