Pls.check for marriage match. (remarriage for both)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sd

Pls.check for marriage match. (remarriage for both)

female: 22.11.1982 time 9.50 pm chennai
      male : 13.08.1975 time 6.15pm chennai

pls. confirm,Will the marriage life be happy? or not fruitful.

thanks,
      sundar

• #1228 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The horoscope Matching between the above given birth details is average as the Ashtkoot guna milan is 22 out of 36. We consider 18 as minimum. There is Nadi dosha as both the Boy and Girl have Antya Nadi. The boy has Anshik manglik dosha while the boy has no Mangal dosha. Overall it is a average compatibility.

God Bless,

Astrologer Navneet Khanna

• #1252 Reply
      sd

Can we go for marriage or not ? Which is better for both of us? Can I wait till good alliance come? I need a good understanding partner. Can I get such type of person in my life.I will take decision based on your advice,now and as well as in future. pls. reply. I need your support til I get a suitable partner because you are the person gives me hope to live always.

thanks for your wonderful service.

• #1264 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Like I said earlier this is an average compatibility and there will be some adjustment required from both sides to move ahead. You both need to understand that life will be smooth if you are willing to care for each other and make adjustments. No doubt that the Guna milan is above 18, if you know each other well then certainly you can look at the marriage option.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1252 in Pls.check for marriage match. (remarriage for both)
Your information:

Cancel