Marriage matching

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Seema

Sir my dob 25/8/1991 time 10:25am place Mysore kumbha rasi dhanista nakshtra

Boy dob 14/3/1990 time 4:25pm place Mysore Tula Rashi chitra nakshtra

They say siro rajju and no matching

Sir kindly analyze our horoscope whether we can get married are not please reply as early as possible kindly requesting you sir

• #75724 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your matching there is Sirro Rajju which brings health problems to the boy. There is also 5 – 9 bhakoot dosha and Madhya Nadi dosha, which is never good. Marriage should be done only if the above doshas get cancel. You need to remember that having dosha is one thing, but if the dosha get cancel, then the malefic effects of the dosha will never be there.

In your matching dosha is there, but if they get cancel then marital happiness is there. If the dosha do not get cancel then marriage is not recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #75737 Reply
      Manasa

Hi sir , my dob is 18/10/87 and my phiancy whom I loved dob is 22/4/86 . Mine is rakshasa gana and my phiancy is deva gana… Our parents are refusing our marriage due to this difference.. please give me some remedies for this to satisfy them.. I don’t to loose my phiancy. Please help me sir

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage matching
Your information: