Any abroad chances?
      Female
      26 January 1995
      5.15 am
      Lahore Pakistan

• #125801 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your chart you are in the main period of Mercury and sub-period of Rahu. You will enter Mercury – Jupiter period after March 2023. This is a promising period for you on the marriage front. As Rahu aspects the 7th house of marriage, your marital happiness will depend upon proper matching of the charts. Do Rahu remedies for a happy and blissful marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #125805 Reply
      Saba mubashar

What about abroad..
      Its my wish to go abroad

• #125815 Reply
      Karunakaran

Mars in Leo gives someone the energy to be the star of the show — eager to express themselves, entertain and achieve everything they’re passionate about. They are charismatic and driven and aim high both personally and professionally.

Mars is in 9th house which to be looked into for abroad travel.

But mars is in retrograde which means it will be a rough experience but yet it will happen.

9th house lord sun is in Saturn’s house which means struggles and delay in foreign travel.

Reg marriage house, 7th lord Mercury is malefic to Jupiter, the lagna lord. So, Mercury may play his role of doing bad things in marriage. You have to do remedies to overcome this.

Also lagna lord is in 12th house which is not favorable for yourself overall in general. Also Jupiter joins venus and they both are enemies. This might also affect you.

Some other drawback in this chart is moon plus rahu. Is your mother not doing well?

Saturn is inimical to Jupiter. However he is in his own house. This will give mixed results.

Sun in position 2 means your father will help you setting up a family life for you.
      He may give some wealth for you.

In general, remedies are required.

Take care.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage predictions
Your information: