Marriage Queries…Please advise!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      BM

Can someone please help me on following topics?

Q: Will I have love marriage or arrange marriage?
      Q: Any insights on the spouse information, if possible?

DOB: Aug 20, 1983 @ 7:23 PM (Male)
      Birth Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Your time and replies are much appreciated! God bless you!

• #4798 Reply
      TMR

Your marital bliss is around 77%. Though a bit late, you will have an excellent marriage with a person who is already known to you by about mid 2015. The net strength of your horoscope is also first class with about 68%. Absolutely nothing to worry about it. Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ for a better insight into astrology and how we have arrived at these figures and if you so desire can have a scientific evaluation of your horoscope with transitory influences of planets as of now through https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4 .

• #4816 Reply
        BM

Thanks for your reply Sir! Could you please elaborate on spouse information?

Much appreciated 🙂

• #4820 Reply
      TMR

No chance. What you are asking for is beyond the scope of Astrology. Whosoever is going to be your spouse will give you marital happiness of 77%. I am sorry I cannot provide the name and address of your future spouse. If it were possible, I would have got a seat next to God’s throne.

• #4827 Reply
        BM

Thanks for your reply sir! I was misunderstood, I meant to say, about general characteristics or profession related hints on the matter.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
        BM

• #4828 Reply
      TMR

Such reading using an indirect method of reference will be meaningless most of the time since definitions in astrology varies from person to person. Read my article “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog.

• #5136 Reply
      BM

Hello Sir,

I’m trying to learn vedic astrology too
      I feel comfortable in reading charts but what planetary situations/combinations indicate already known spouse or status of the spouse etc

could you please guide me how/where to learn fruits of vedic astrology
      once again, thank you for your wonderful volunteer service
      god bless you

• #5138 Reply
      TMR

Dear BM,

Read all the articles on this site and on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ which will help you learn more about vedic astrology.

TMR

• #5142 Reply
      BM

Thank you sir! I read your articles and noticed that you make horoscope strength chart. Is there a method or software to generate such chart? Kindly guide me on it.

Best regards,
      BM

• #5144 Reply
      TMR

You can use any software which can calculate Strengths of Planets and Houses using different school of thoughts. But the problem is these have to be properly moderated and evaluated to produce charts similar to what I have presented which is my own developed using my experience in Astrology and Software Development. May be one day I will develop a web site where you can get it interactively by giving your birth details which will not be a free service.

• #5160 Reply
      BM

Thank you for your volunteer contribution to the community and society. I wish you design your commercial website, which others can follow as a source of truth 🙂

Best wishes!!

BM

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #4816 in Marriage Queries…Please advise!
Your information:

Cancel