Marriage Query

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Luxmi

Respected Sir,

I’m very much bothered about my brother’s marriage. Will he get married? Male, Dob- 20.09.1973, tob- 09.05 AM, Place- Chennai. What kind of girl is he destined. Please reply

Thanks

Luxmi

• #117689 Reply
      TMR

All the planets except Moon are malefic in his horoscope. Also his 2nd, 4th and 5th houses which are well connected with marriage and children are also very poor. I think it would be wise that he is not married since the marital life will never be good for him.

• #117690 Reply
      luxmi

Thanks so much for responding to my query. If proper horoscope matching is done,will it sustain the longevity of marriage. Because,recently we came across a horoscope indicating good marital life. Is it ok to proceed with the same?

• #117693 Reply
      TMR

Please read my article on this site https://astrologymag.com/matching-horoscopes-for-marriage/ and if the horoscopes match well, perhaps you can try to get him married. The local astrologers do not know the algorithm to make a scientific horoscope matching for marriage.

• #117697 Reply
      Rick

Hello sir,
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I am bothered by my current marital situation. It had recently taken a toll on me mentally and spiritually. I am still deeply in love with my wife regardless of the recent events. Will we be able to reconnect/reconcile our union and move forward together soon. Myself-male, DOB: 11/10/1986, TOB: 4:43 am, POB: Pasadena, TX; Spouse-female, DOB: 11/11/1981, TOB: 3:36 am, POB: Orlando, FL. I would love to have some clarity and closure, please help!</p>

• #117701 Reply
      TMR

We can give you horoscope matching report done scientifically if you come through Paid consultation which will give you an answer to your question.

• #117720 Reply
      Rick

Sir,

how do you pay for the consultation?

• #117721 Reply
      TMR
Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage Query
Your information: