Marriage questions

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Tanoy Saha

Hi,

I want to know when i will be getting married and whether it will be arranged or not. I haven’t got into any affairs. Let me know when will my life partner will come.

DOB- 21 Nov 1991
      5:15 PM

Place- Kolkata

• #88477 Reply
      TMR

Your marriage yoga will only fructify in the first quarter of 2022. You will have a happy married life with children.

• #88511 Reply
      Vengamamba

Hi sir,
      I want to know if my married life will be happy or not.doesvit will end and lead to divorce.my dob :24-09-1990 time 3:23 am Guntur,Andhra Pradesh.husband dob :27-02-1986 Chirala A.P

• #88539 Reply
      TMR

You will have a reasonably good marriage life since you have a more than 50% potency for your marital life. You have not given the time of birth of your husband’s horoscope. So it will not be possible to find whether his horoscope is in harmony with yours.

• #88571 Reply
        Vengamamba

My husband DOB 27-02-1986
        Time 10 am
        Place Chirala A.P.

• #88595 Reply
      TMR

He has a very weak first house which shows that he lacks self confidence and to prove his point, he will be short tempered and shout at others. Also his career house is not very potent and he will be irritant most of the time. You will have to be subservient to save your marriage.

• #88598 Reply
        Vengamamba

I am facing problems in my married life now.will I able to overcome them an lead a happy married life.how about my children.

• #88603 Reply
      TMR

It is up to you to save your marriage being subservient to your husband. Once your problems are over, you can think about children.

• #88629 Reply
        Vengamamba

I am fed up with his torments.
        I just want to give divorce to him.i have a boy child of 4 years.will the divorce come easily or it will be problematic.

• #88631 Reply
      TMR

It is something very difficult to say since divorce is a legal term and is not endorsed by Astrology. Astrology endorses polygamy since that was the order of the day in the previous Yugas when astrology was advised by Lord Brahma to Sage Marichi. Even in India polygamy was prevalent and it is only recently divorce has become necessary for marrying again. You should therefore consult a good lawyer than an astrologer to get answers to your question. Indian Penal Code is not endorsed by Astrology.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #88511 in Marriage questions
Your information:

Cancel