Marriage related

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by JVS Rao (KP Astrologer).
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Pramath

Hello,

I was born on 3-feb-96 in Bangalore. I was born at 2.30 am. I love a girl and want to marry her but there are certain caste issues. Please let me know if I will be able to marry the girl I love.

• #91393 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

For checking relationship it is very important to check both charts because relationship is between two people. As you have not provided your Girl friends birth details, we only look at your horoscope. In your natal chart we see ketu in the 5th house which is the prime house of love and relationship. Ketu in the 5th horoscope will bring obstacles on this front. However as 5th lord Jupiter is in its own house Sagittarius and also exalted in the navamsha chart, it does indicate love marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #91403 Reply
      Pramath

By when can I expect my marriage to take place sir?

• #91452 Reply
      Pramath

Sir, please reply.

• #91463 Reply
      JVS RAO(KP ASTROLOGER)

In the previous question you said that you do not know time of birth. Now you are mentioning time.
      It is waste of time to the astrologer to give the prediction, if it is not correct. So on confirmation from your parents you come into paid analysis to Mr.Navneet Kammani or Mr.TMR.

• #91467 Reply
      Pramath

Sir, this is the time I got from my parents. I didn’t know the time when I had asked you the question.

• #91475 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

Dear Pramath,
      Your times seems to be correct as the period is such that. You might have fallen in love since 2016. Marriage would take place in Oct or Nov 2020.
      I advise you without correct details none can not get the advice from the astrologer. If he is said negative, unnecessarily he has to feel.
      You asked the question in the forum on 07-09-2019. Today you are saying that you did not ask me.
      Sincerity plays a vital role and True love requires sincerity.
      May God bless you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91463 in Marriage related
Your information:

Cancel