marriage related question

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Neha Shrotriya

We just want to know that if my sisters marriage is possible with this boy that she is asking to marry. The boy seems to be a liar and Greedy but sister won’t listen. Thus is there any change this marriage can survive even if we do this.

Girl name:
      Neha Shrotriya
      DOB: 3 june, 1993
      Time: 1.50 pm
      Place: Bharatpur, Rajasthan.

Boy Name:
      Tarun Sharma
      DOB: 3 sep, 1992
      Time: 11:35 am
      Place: bharatpur

could you help me?

• #100333 Reply
      TMR

Astrology is not for tweaking the wrong doings done by bypassing astrological rules. If you wish to have a happy married life, horoscope matching is inevitable.

• #100334 Reply
      Neha Shrotriya

Thank you sir.

So these two good to get married according to astrologically? means there is no issue in their marriage.

• #100337 Reply
      TMR

If you need a horoscope matching, come through Paid consultation since it is a time consuming process.

• #100338 Reply
      Priya Sapra

Helloo Sir… My name is Priya Sapra…
      Dob is 03-02-1991…
      Time of Birth is 10:30pm…
      place of birth is Rohtak(Haryana)
      Currently living in Jhajjar(Haryana)…
      I love a boy name is Manish aneja…
      His Dob is 21-10-1992..
      Birth place -Rohtak
      Currently living-Banglore
      He is doing job
      Kya meri is boy se shadi hogi…. Ya kisi or se hogi… kya mei love mrg hogi is boy se…or kab hogi shadi…Or m job krna chahti hu kya meri job lagegi…plzzz reply krna sir… M wait kr ri hu…

• #100345 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot say whether you will get married to a particular boy. What it can do is to check whether the horoscope of the boy is matching with the girl’s horoscope. There is nothing called love marriage. Love starts only after marriage. Before marriage it is known as infatuation. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details

• #100358 Reply
      saumya mishra

Sir Meri married lyf achi nahi chal rahi hai .mere aur mere husband k bich me Chhoti chhoti bato ko lekr bhut jhagre hote h . Mai sahi bhi hoti hu to bhi unhe kuch sun na nahi hota hai..bhut preshan hu… Name,-saumya Mishra
      Dob-24/08/1992
      Time -10:09am
      Place-unnao

Husband’s name-mohit Shukla
      Dob- 27/07/1984
      Time-12:32pm
      Place-jalandhar

• #100366 Reply
      TMR

I can give you the compatibility of your horoscope with that of your husband where you will understand which houses are incompatible between you two. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in or the article on this website “Scientific horoscope matching for marriage”

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: marriage related question
Your information: