dob:23-2-1990
      tob:2;22 am
      pob:warangal

mounika

jvsrao sir please reply from u wibb be greatfull

mounika

navaneet and satsh sir please help me

TMR

The weakest house in your horoscope is the marital house and the more the delay, the better it will be. Do not be under the impression that the married life is an easy one for you unless you get an excellent matching horoscope which might happen around 2025, by which time you will be 35 years old.

Read Srikrishnakarnamrutham daily one chapter and by the time you complete reading the whole book 108 times over, perhaps you will be blessed to get a matching husband.

mounika

Thank you sir,

sir one small doubt sir,by the time i complete reading book 108 times my marriage will be fixed sir..???…no chances of happening before 2025..??sir..
      please tell sir…i am tensed..

Thank you

JVS Rao

Dear Mounika
      Your marriage would be fixed and performed suddenly by April 2018. As Saturn is aspecting 3rd house and 9th house for marriage fixation, 7th house for marriage celebration, there would be delay.

mounika

Thanks a lot JVS rao sir.so happy to see reply from you

Thank you sir

TMR

Now that you have a got a favourable answer you can skip reading the book which I suggested. It takes only less than an year to read it 108 times spending one hour a day.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘marriage time’ is closed to new replies.