marriage, timing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sarita

namaste sir,
      sorry for posting again but there seems to be confusion, probsbly because of place of birth. i am a taurus ascendent with 7th lord mars in first house in rohini nakshatra. i will post my details again
      DOB: 20/08/1992
      Time: 12:30 AM
      Place: Hubli, Karnataka
      Sir, ca you please tell me when i will get married and what my huband and married life will be like? is there chances of foreign travel/settlement??
      Please advice and provide guidance sir
      Thanks a lot

• #14805 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your Lagan is Taurus. 8th lord Mars is in the lagan indicating not only that you are mangalik, but your husband would be dominating and authoritative person.

Your husband would be active, energetic, bold , physically strong , confident person. However he may be spendthrift and waste lot of money on friends and others. Your Moon is in the 12th house which means that you have a strong desire to like and work in a foreign place. As your 4th house is badly afflicted the possibility to go to a foreign land is very much there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14809 Reply
      sarita

Thank you so much for your reply sir.. What may be the timing of marriage, approximately?
      Thanks a ton sir

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: marriage, timing
Your information: