marriage/career

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mista

Dear sir. Please tell me the favourable period for marriage/spouse details. Also when will I get career settlement and will I go abroad for job/business?Thanks for your service.

DOB-25/3/1985, TOB-10:02 am, POB-New Delhi. Gender-Male, Rasi-Mesha, Lagna-Vrishabh.

Would really appreciate your reply
      Mista

• #866 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Mista Ji,

Looking at your horoscope, Saturn in the 7th house is likely to delay marriage. As the 7th house of marriage is ruled by Mars your husband is likely to be a very freedom loving person. He will be highly active, strong , attractive, however some health issues could be there. The Jupiter which is the karka of Husband is debilitated in the bhagyastan. Matching of the horoscope will be must for happy married life. With proper matching you can avoid many problems and can have a long healthy married life.

Saturn is the Yogakarka planet in your horoscope and is 10th to its Mooltrikona sign in your horoscope. Gradual growth in career is certain.

• #867 Reply
        mista

Dear sir i am male. Guess you thought i am a female.Would appreciate if you could look into my query again.
        Mista

• #868 Reply
      jageshwor atreya

dear guruji namskar iam from
      guruji i found you have great character & problem solving ability its really great for me. guruji iam really interested in astrology and i believe in that everything is depend on destiny & fate but for me from long time i have still same thing happen like a shadow behind me dilemma,stress, agony,misfortune still same …why my wishes never became true is their any dosh in my kundali? if their is dosh in my kundali how can i change it ?
      my detail are DOB:1985/08/27 TOB:23:24 POB: pokhara,Nepal

• #869 Reply
      jageshwor atreya

dear guruji namskar iam from nepal
      guruji i found you have great character & problem solving ability its really great for me. guruji iam really interested in astrology and i believe in that everything is depend on destiny & fate but for me from long time i have still same thing happen like a shadow behind me dilemma,stress, agony,misfortune still same …why my wishes never became true is their any dosh in my kundali? if their is dosh in my kundali how can i change it ?
      my detail are DOB:1985/08/27 TOB:23:24 POB: pokhara,Nepal

• #873 Reply
      mista

Dear sir i am male. Guess you thought i am a female.Would appreciate if you could look into my query again..
      Mista

• #878 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shri Mista Ji,

Pardon me for overlook. However the predictions are not gender based and would apply for you as well. Meaning as Saturn in is 7th house is will delay marriage. The spouse will look much elder to her age. She will have strong seva bhav as Saturn is the planet for seva. She will be highly determined and systematic person , especially in her work. She will not mind working with her hand. she will modern yet tradional. As Mars aspects 7th house and Saturn is positioned there, matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #880 Reply
        mista

Dear Navneet ji.Thanks for looking into my query again.Sir please correct me if i am wrong.In your reply you have mentioned about saturn in 7th house andmars aspecting saturn . sir how is the position of venus which is the karaka for marriage and spouse.What does it indicate in my chart?

• #901 Reply
      mista

Dear Navneet ji.Thanks for looking into my query again.Sir please correct me if i am wrong.In your reply you have mentioned about saturn in 7th house andmars aspecting saturn . sir how is the position of venus which is the karaka for marriage and spouse.What does it indicate in my chart?
      my birth details again– DOB-25/3/1985, TOB-10:02 am, POB-New Delhi. Gender-Male, Rasi-Mesha, Lagna-Vrishabh.

• #871 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shri Jageshwor ji,

You are in the main periof of Rahu and the sub period of Ketu till October 2014. The period need you to be vareful in your actions and work slowly but surely towards your goals. Do not expect immediate miracles in your life. Unplanned expenses will be there during this period. Health needs care, prevention will be better than cure.

Doing the below remedy will be helpful.

Recite Mantra Om Bhraam Bhreem Bhraum Sah Rahave Namaha 108 times daily.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #866 in marriage/career
Your information:

Cancel