married life

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      sonia

Sir i want to know about his kundli as nature in general,compatibility,work etc.for marrying my sister..without considering the age as this will be love marriage of her..

Boy-
      05:07pm
      Lucknow..

and my sister kundli-
      04:12pm
      Bareilly

• #94903 Reply
      TMR

His horoscope is very weak in respect of marital life and some of the houses are very incompatible. Suggest dissuade her from going ahead with this proposal particularly if they are abroad. For more details come through Paid consultation after reading through my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

• #94934 Reply
      sonia

but he has budh aditya yoga in 7th house..that is good and will give prosperity and happiness…please tell me what kind of issue can arise in marriage..unhappy or broken marriage what can happen??

• #94936 Reply
      TMR

For all such details, come through Paid consultation and I will give you a detailed report. Have a look at his planetary strength and nature.

Planets Nature Net % Strength

Sun Malefic 38.80
      Moon Benefic 96.72
      Mars Benefic 81.52
      Mercury Malefic 18.06
      Jupiter Malefic 28.36
      Venus Malefic 4.45
      Saturn Benefic 34.08
      Rahu Malefic 34.30
      Kethu Malefic 27.34

Net Malefic 41.17

• #94994 Reply
      Niveditha R Dileep

I am in such a bad condition because my two allainces went wrong.i want to know the chances to get a good husband .when will i meet him and marry??my date of birth is 09/april/1994 time 1.25 pm .please give me a proper reply.pls

• #94999 Reply
      TMR

Give the place of your birth also. And where are you resident now?

• #95001 Reply
      Niveditha R Dileep

My birth place is mavelikkara,kerala.i am residing at the same place.pls reply me sir

• #95008 Reply
      TMR

Your 7th house indicative of marital life is the strongest in your horoscope and that also indicates multiple alliances in life. However your 5th house is the weakest which signifies no happiness from children. And you have a Pravarjya Yoga indicative of an ascetic nature. So it is better not to expect a happy married life and take life as it comes without having much involvement.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #94903 in married life
Your information:

Cancel