Married life & Ruchaka yoga

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul

Hello Sir,

I have tried a lot but not able t find the effects of ruchaka yoga on my future married life.

Kindly help me understand the following things.

-effect of ruchaka yoga on the nature of my future spouse.
      -its effect on my married life.
      – effect of ruchaka yoga on my peace of mind over time.
      – its effect on my career in the near & long term future.

2 jan 1990
      2:55 pm
      moradabad, india
      male

Thanks a lot

• #4899 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Rahul,

Ruchaka yoga is formed when Mars is exalted in kendra or in Kendra in its own sign. The native born with Ruchaka Yoga will be strong, lean body, commanding by nature. In your horoscope Mars is a functional malefic as it is the lord of the 12th house which is trik bhava. As per your horoscope you should be the one who likes to overspend on members of the opposite sex. You will be sexually over active. Your thoughts must be very much towards members of the opposite sex, You are in a period of Saturn and sub period of Sun , both posited in the 8th house, be careful with whom you get physical, sexual problems can be there if you are not careful.
      Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4960 Reply
      Rahul

Thanks a lot sir for your insightful analysis. Its almost true of me.

There is no issue of getting physical as such though, as of now.
      There has been a period of emotional breakdowns which I have been facing since past several months, obviously due to the opposite sex.

Regards,
      Rahul

• #4983 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes as I see you will be going through a bad phase of your life because of opposite sex. Do the following remedy and you will see better results.

1. Offer Jal to Shivling every Mondays.
      2. Give fodder to the Cow.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4984 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

BTW Ruchaka removes the Mangal Dosha as Mars is in its own sign in the 7th house. So that is good for you 🙂

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5002 Reply
      Rahul

Thanks a lot sir. I will start performing these remedies from now on itself.

I am fed up with all that has been happening to me for no fault of mine.
      Sir, Will I ever be able to be stable from this end? when?

I want to move on in my life. Thats why my initial query relates to any possibility of any person coming to my life who can calm me, help me & support me, with whom I am at peace.

Is there any hope, Sir?

Please throw some light on this aspect if possible.

Thank you once again.

• #5062 Reply
      Rahul

Sir plz predict the nature/characteristics of my future spouse.

Will my married life be peaceful & fulfilling?

Thanks a lot

• #5068 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars own the 7th house of marriage and Mars is posited there forming the Ruchaka Yoga. The native will be energetic and active. The Scorpio women generally is found to have a very inquisitive mind. As this is the feminine sign of Mars, they can be egoistic and single tracked mind. Scorpio natives are also supposed to keep their emotions to themselves. They can be one of the best wives and mothers. She will have multiple talents and can handle multiple jobs at one time. She will always be a perfectionist, hard working and loyal to the people she loves. Ketu aspects the 7th house of marriage which is likely to bring ups and down in the relationship. Venus the karka for marriage in the boys horoscope is in the gains and posited in the Bhagyastan indicating that overall your marriage will be good and your bhagya will open after your marriage. Therefore for gains in life maintain a good cordial and deep understanding with your spouse.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5100 Reply
      Rahul

Thanks a lot Sir.

My horoscope seems to be quite interesting.

Two things caught my sight especially sir.

1- “”Mars own the 7th house of marriage and Mars is posited there forming the Ruchaka Yoga. The native will be energetic and active. The Scorpio women generally is found to have a very inquisitive mind. As this is the feminine sign of Mars, they can be egoistic and single tracked mind””

In this, the ruchaka yoga is for me, but the “SCORPION WOMEN” is used for my spouse or the Women of my type of horoscope? May be my understanding of english failed me this time, which generally doesn’t.

2- Sir, She will be loyal to the people she loves. but this creates a possibility of love either within marriage or even outside marriage. Which of the situations am I expected to face sir? Please enlighten the lad sir.

Thanks lot once again.

• #5103 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Venus is your Lagan lord and Mercury is the 5th house lord and both are conjoined in the 9th house, therefore you have a very inquisitive mind.

You have the Ruchaka Yoga and you as a Native will benefit because of strong Mars as is the planet for energy, initiative, courage. These qualities will be seen in your personality. However your 7th house is also ruled by Mars as Scorpio sign is posited there , therefore the traits of Mars and especially Scorpio will be there in your life partner as well.

Regarding your second query, love we are talking about general love and not within marriage or after marriage. That is a trait in Scorpio that they are highly faithful and emotional with the loves they love because Scorpio is the female sign of Mars and has female qualities for devotion and love.

I hope I have cleared your doubts now 😉

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5105 Reply
      Rahul

Hahaha…. yes sir.

Questions usually sprout in my mind. But I have my civil service exam on coming sunday. So, cant spend much time on internet.

Thanks a lot,sir. 🙂

• #5297 Reply
      Rahul

Hello Sir,
      I have been preparing since some time for the Civil Service exam & also gave the Prelims exam on 24 august 2014 (sunday). This is my first attempt.
      I request you to please analyze my chart to see if I will be a civil servant one day.
      When will I be able to clear the exam?
      What type of service am I expected to get in the civil services. In all there are 22 types of services including IAS, IPS, foreign service, Indian revenue service etc.

2 jan 1990
      moradabad, India
      male

Thanks a lot sir.
      Regards.

• #5298 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Im not too much into Civil services exams and procedure, however as per your chart, Sun and Saturn in the sign of debilitated Jupiter, indicates importance of hard work cannot be ignored if you want to achieve success in your objectives. You are in the period of Saturn and 10th house of your Natal chart is ruled by Aquarius. Saturn is posited in the 8th house which is the house of research or can I say deep analysis. Saturn is the planet of determination and sincerity and is conjunction with Sun may not be liked by many, but it indicates that you have the inner quality to get what you desire with your perseverance and dedication. Hard work will surely bring you gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5333 Reply
      Rahul

Thank you sir. 🙂

• #5430 Reply
      Rahul

Hello Sir,

Is it possible in astrology to know the place/direction from where my life partner will belong to?
      When am I expected to meet her?
      Mine will be a love marriage or an arranged one?

Thank You
      Regards

• #5431 Reply
      Rahul

2 jan 1990
      moradabad, India
      male

• #5436 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahul Ji,

To pin point the exact location, possible in not possible, through astrology, but certainly you can know the direction, if the girl will be from the home town or not. Her career/ profession. Likes and dislikes. Love or arrange marriage. Marriage when ?

You can go in to “Detailed Marriage Report” in the Paid services if you are looking for detailed answers related to your marriage.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5062 in Married life & Ruchaka yoga
Your information:

Cancel