Mars Antardasha from September 2020

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

How will Mars Antardasha from September 2020 be for me?
      Will it be good or bad?

Date of birth- September 18 1995
      Time of birth- 1:10 am
      Place of birth- Kanpur,Uttar Pradesh,India.
      Gender-Male.

• #104107 Reply
      TMR

Mercury and Saturn are the only 2 good planets in your horoscope. You will do well in their Mahadasas and antardasas. From 2024, times will be better in comparison.

• #104128 Reply

Sir, Jupiter Mahadasha from 2008 till now has been extremely painful and depressing for me. I feel suicidal and helpless. I am hopeless and purposeless. My life seems meaningless. I have no self-confidence.

Sir it is very difficult for me to live like this till 2024.

Any relief I can expect before 2024?

• #104134 Reply
      TMR

You will be adequately prepared to face all difficulties which is part of life for almost everyone. You cannot expect smooth road conditions even when you travel on the highway. Astrology is like road signs to let you know in advance of bad times and you will have to prepare yourself for such contingencies. Astrology cannot help you in changing bad times to good times. Going to temples and taking remedies are all part of the game to improve your self confidence.

• #104212 Reply

Sir so far in my life I have been a coward and a loser. I have a lot of regrets.
      I don’t know if I will ever be able to overcome my regrets.
      I am very scared and sad.

Will Mars Antardasha be better than the current Moon Antardasha?

• #104229 Reply
      TMR

Mercury and Saturn are the only 2 good planets in your horoscope. You will do well in their Mahadasas and antardasas. From 2024, times will be better in comparison.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #104128 in Mars Antardasha from September 2020
Your information:

Cancel