Mental issues, upcoming life and marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Govind Sharma

Navneet Sir My DOB is 07.12.1991 Time 00:15 Place – Sheopur M.P.
      Sir i want to know when will my marriage happens. Meri upcoming life kesi rahegi. Meri marital life kesi rahegi. Nowadays i am facing too much mental disturbance in my life. Not able to focus on anything. It seems that my complete life is ruined. Not able to concentrate on anything. Facing insomnia and anxiety. Even My relationship with my parents are not good nowadays. Plz help me sir.

• #113213 Reply
      Pooja kaur chawla

Want to know about my Future Career and Marriage kab hogi and kesi rahegi.. kaha hogi
      DOB-01/10/1990
      Time- 10.30am
      Place – Raigarh

• #113215 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

I think I have already replied to your question. Please look at yr old post.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #113219 Reply
      Govind Sharma

Sir not able to find your reply on old post. Plz guide me

• #113267 Reply
      Govind Sharma

Navneet sir
      I am not able to find reply on my earlier post. Waiting for your help. Plz guide me

• #113281 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have asked so many questions will try to answer some. Your lagan is Leo and rashi is Scorpio. Moon is debilitated which is never good. As Saturn rules the 7th house of marriage and Saturn is the planet of delays and obstacles, your marriage will be late. You should do proper patri milan before marriage to have a blissful and happy marital life. The marriage period is strong after the 30th year of birth. You should do the below remedies for improving your relationship with your parents and also improving your mental health.

1. Drink water in a Silver glass

2. Keep fast on Mondays

3. Offer Jal to Shiving every Monday morning

4. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily in the morning after bath.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #113219 in Mental issues, upcoming life and marriage
Your information:

Cancel