Money Cannot Save In My Hand/Pocket

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ASIF RAZA

Dear Sir,

My name is Asif Raza Date of Birth 20 December 1985 Time 6:00 AM to 7:00 am Place of birth: Bahawalpur Pakistan sir, one of my problems is that none of my work is completed after 2006. Whatever I do, there are obstacles or problems. My education also stopped in the middle.

Sir, I have seen very difficult situations. That one time there is money for food and another time there is no money or there are situations where there is no money for a whole month, then there is a lot of trouble but there is time to spend. I don’t understand why this is happening to me ?? sir, someone told me to get married, then things will get better, I got married on December 24, 2018, at 7:30 pm, but today the situation is the same.

Sir, please tell me any solution to these problems. I will be very grateful to you

• #119634 Reply
      TMR

You are now running Venus Mahadasa till mid 2031 which period and the Sun Mahadasa following of 6 years are not good for you to have a smooth living. Suggest you try to migrate to some other place far off from your place of birth like Canada or
      Australia.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #119634 in Money Cannot Save In My Hand/Pocket
Your information:

Cancel