Mother in law interference

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anuradha

Sir,

My mother in law has too much interference in our lives,they take money from us and We have to live tightly,20years my husband sent all money to them,Motger in।law lives separately in other city,she bears all expenses of brother In law and his kids,My mother in law hides everything from us but want every penny,

when will these problems end and when we will make our own house

my dob is 9/8/87

place hoshiarpur (punjab)

Time 6:39AM

HUSBAND details are

Dob 5/10/1982

Place ludhiana (punjab)

Time 1:22AM

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Thanks</p>

• #118340 Reply
      TMR

You have a very poor 4th and 9th houses and it is unlikely that you will ever have mental happiness and luck in your life.  Mars and Venus are very weak and highly malefic in your horoscope which has a bad influence on your marital life and relevant happiness. And your husband has very poor strength for his marital life due to his very weak Saturn and Sun. Obviously there is no horoscope match between you two. Perhaps you will have better days if you persuade your husband to  relocate to somewhere far away from your place of birth.

• #118342 Reply
      Anuradha

Thanks for the reply,if we move Abroad how will be life,will my husband support my decisions and will there be change in bonding?

• #118344 Reply
      TMR

He could change by relocating to some other place far away. But it depends whether the new place is suitable to both of you astrologically. The transit influence in such a place has to be worked out.

• #118349 Reply
      Anuradha

Thanks a lot for the reply 🙏🙏🙏

• #118477 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is a strong Grah Maitri dosha which means that you and your husband will never have a proper mental and emotional connection. This is something that you both need to work together to overcome to have a better relationship. Your Mother in law will always keep interfering and be a reason for friction between you and your husband. Better you learn how to handle it so that it does not worsen more in the future.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Mother in law interference
Your information: