My Date of birth is 26:09:1993, birth time is 23:20 IST and birth place is Kolka

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gaurav Chaturvedi

I have always been very confused about my career and switch between different careers & positions, i want to know which subject should i get expertise & which profession should i choose in my future which will provide me happiness and wealth ?

• #117243 Reply
      Gaurav Chaturvedi

My Date of birth is 26:09:1993, birth time is 23:20 IST and birth place is Kolkata.

I am confused about my career choices. Trying to find which subject i am passionate about, and which subject should i study further.

Thank you in advance.

• #117251 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through a period of Jupiter mahadasha and antardasha of Saturn. You are also passing through a period of Shani Sade satti. As I can see you are already 28 year of age, generally by this time, people know what they have to do in life.  It is about time, you decide and go after it. let me know your interest and I can help you choose a good career for yourself.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #117282 Reply
        Gaurav Chaturvedi

Sir please respond, i need help and guidance regarding this.

• #117262 Reply
      Gaurav Chaturvedi

Thank you for responding sir, i have many interest, and that is exactly the problem, i have become jack of all trades and master of none, i can’t or unable to decide which subject or profession should i stick towards ? I had a setback during my high school due to some family and financial issues, i have went through all the stream from science to commerce to arts to figure this problem out (still couldn’t), at the moment i am studying psychology but i am also pursuing UPSC (IAS/IFS), planning to do buisness in the future (as i plan to do buisness i am also planning to do MBA from next year as it might be useful for me), i am also planning to do journalism course from ignou next year, i was was doing job in real estate marketing last year since i lost my job(i am jobless at the moment), i have also develop interest in content writing in blogs and video editing (uploading YouTube videos) since last few years. Please help me figure out which subject should i stick to which will benefit and give job satisfaction in future ? I am good at analysis, marketing, planning, analysis, advising others (sadly couldn’t do that for myself) . I have many skills, but i get bored of one job easily. These subjects i have develope interest in recent years and asking you if i should do further :

1) should i keep studying psychology ?

2) should i study MBA for buisness ?

3) should i study journalism ?

4) should i do some course as an analyst?

5) should i further study video editing courses ?

Regards,

Gaurav

• #117317 Reply
      TMR

Going overseas could help you in getting a good job.

• #117574 Reply
        Gaurav Chaturvedi

Sorry for responding late sir, but i was actually asking which subject or profession should i study further ? Not exactly which Location other outside India. I am studying psychology at the moment and i very much like to do so, but a lot of people have told me to do buisness. I am still confused which way should i go ? Is psychology lucky for me ?

• #117994 Reply
      Gaurav Chaturvedi

My Date of birth is 26:09:1993, birth time is 23:20 IST and birth place is Kolkata.

I am running through Shani antar dasha till April 2022 and Shani Sadesati is also in second phase till April 2022.

The dual effect of Shani in antardasha and transit is making me clueless about career choices.

Should i wait till April 2022 to decide which career i should move forward when these positions affect me less or should i decide my career at the moment ?

Also can anyone tell me, on which date is this phase is going to be over in April 2022 ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #117262 in My Date of birth is 26:09:1993, birth time is 23:20 IST and birth place is Kolka
Your information:

Cancel