My education

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Shivam Tyagi

My dob is 22nd March 2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09 :26 am.
      Link to chart:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IW2uoamknzM3HmuLyMEtLcYDDuwiUN-m/view?usp=drivesdk
      I am currently pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering and it will be over by April 2021. My exam for masters entrance GATE will be in feb 2021. But i want to drop one year to prepare for it so I’ll get a good college in India. Then it’ll be in feb 2022.
      Should i drop 1 year?
      Should i try for a foreign university or an Indian university? We’re not rich so it’s very difficult to afford foreign college.

• #95434 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

Looking at your birth chart we see that you are moving close towards the ending period of Rahu mahadsha and will enter the Jupiter mahadasha from August 2020. This is the period when Rahu in transit will move into Taurus and aspect your 5th house of education. Certainly, this period will add to your work pressure and mental stress. However I do feel that it is not a great idea to drop 1 year for preparation and rather let it go simultaneously with your Btech exams. Yours is a foreign linked horoscope and I do feel you will definitely go abroad.

Read Hanuman Chalisa for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #95436 Reply
        Shivam Tyagi

If i don’t drop, I’ll risk getting a good college or not. I aim to explore some duringy B.TECH and if i start Mtech preparation, I’ll risk destroying my free spirit and creativity. I want some time still to explore the market and develop myself before entering the rat race.
        Please offer more insight why i shouldn’t drop an year. I’ll be taking coaching so it’s not like I’ll be out of touch from academic environment.
        It’s a really important decision for me.

• #95446 Reply
      TMR

You do not seem to have such a powerful horoscope wherein it will make any difference when you pursue M.Tech in a good college. So suggest do not waste one year by dropping your continued pursuit. Read my blog Navagraha astrology Online

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #95434 in My education
Your information:

Cancel