My financial prosperity

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Shagun

I am Shagun, My birth details are given below
      Name: Shagun
      DOB: 14/05/1984
      Place: Dobbs Ferry, New York

I am not in good relation with my spouse, what could be the reason for it? Will i have any financial gains in my life?

• #80790 Reply
      TMR

Most of the time, having poor relationship with spouse is mainly on account of mismatch of your horoscopes. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for details.

• #80791 Reply
      Shagun

Thank you. any input on my finances or career?

• #80793 Reply
      TMR

You have to provide time of birth also without which Astrology is useless.

• #80794 Reply
      Shagun

Oh, sorry. It is 2:39 PM,

• #80803 Reply

Dear Shagun Ji,

Basic Analysis shows that, Present Transits and placement of Saturn in Your Horoscope causing issues to your marital life.

Problem shall remain significant through this year.

Was it a Love Marriage?

If You want to know in details and to know answer to your other queries, please avail my PAID REPORT –

[email protected]

Regards,
      Astrologer Sourav

• #80836 Reply
      Shagun

Any idea on my financial status. Could it be improved?

• #80842 Reply
      TMR

When you work for 100 units worth, your returns are only that of 95 units. So there is hardly any chances of any improvement in finance. Your 4th and 9th houses are very weak. That could be the reasons for your problems. For more details you can go through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

To improve your horoscope you can use relocation astrology to find out the place where you should relocate to improve your overall situation.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #80842 in My financial prosperity
Your information:

Cancel