My Husband And Me Having Bhakut Dosh

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shalu

We have regular tiff even after 4 yrs of marriage. One astrologer says that there is Bhakut Dosha in our horoscope because of which there is problem in our marital relationship. My dob- 25.12.83 , 11.10 a.m Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir.

My husband dob – 17.05.79, 3.10 pm Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir

Please Help me …any remedies

• #2608 Reply
      TMR

Placement of Moon is only one of the things which we look at while analysing compatibility between horoscopes. There are 8 other planets too all of which have to be considered while establishing marriage compatibility. Bhakut Dosha is only something about placement of Moon in the horoscopes which generally indicates only a small degree of mental compatibilities. Minor tiffs now and then are part of life and you should ignore it. If you have lived 4 years together, you could as well live for 40 years together. Bhakut Dosha is not going to hamper it. Read my articles http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ “Myths and misconceptions in Astrology”.

If you want a detailed compatibility report of your horoscopes which is not warranted after 4 years of marriage, you will have to come through Premium services.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #2608 in My Husband And Me Having Bhakut Dosh
Your information:

Cancel