MY HUSBAND’S When will he get a job?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ps

Sir
      My husband is a very caring person but the problem is he is not doing any job from a long time. I feel he is very irresponsible and lazy. I am on family way and even now he is not having any job. It is me who take care of all the expenses!
      My question is- When will he get a job?
      Details:
      Dob- 21/10/1976
      Place- Dohrighat(UP)
      Time- 22:00
      He is MBA and Bed.
      Plz guide me. I always feel very very ashamed of his unemployment as i belong to a well off family and am also in a govt job. I am tired of covering my husband’s flaw now.
      Waiting fr the reply
      Regards
      Ps

• #1106 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the horoscope of your husband 10th lord Jupiter is placed in the 12th house which is a malific house. The Karka for profession Sun is in an inimical distance and debilitated cojoined with Rahu. Also he is in the 3rd dhaiya of Sadesatti. The period after November 2014 seems to be much better, although some improvement can be seen after January after he enters the antardasha of Mercury which is well placed in his horoscope. The native is highly intelligent, knowlegable, sincere and honest. Right now he is highly demotivated, confused and indecisive. Doing the remedies as given below will bring him good gains.

1. Recite Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanisharaya Namaha 108 times daily.

2. Recite Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Brihaspathye Namaha 108 times daily.

3. Donate some Gur or wheat every Sunday in a temple or to a needy
      person.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1111 Reply
      ps

Pranam sir
      Whatevr u h v told abt hs nature or quality is 100%correct. I am really thankful that u tuk out precious time to help me.Thank u so so much.
      Regards
      ps

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: MY HUSBAND’S When will he get a job?
Your information: