My interest in mind related things spiritual to learn Vedanta

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Karthik

Sir 13/10/76 Chennai 17.10hrs evening

My interest in always in mind related things. Have slight intuitive ability
      like spirituality want to learn Vedanta

• #126170 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As Jupiter is the planet of subconcious mind and it is with exalted Moon in your birth chart. It is the reason for strong intuition that you get. You need to work towards it and improve it through meditation.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #126181 Reply
      Karthik

To navneet sir,
      13/10/76 ,17.10 hrs Chennai

45, unmarried? Be single only?
      Should I take up sanyasa? Like to study Vedanta philosophy

• #126191 Reply
      Karthik

13/10/1976 1710hrs Chennai
      What does Sani mahadasa TEACH TILL 2036? TOUGH TRAINER TEACHER?
      DO YOU SEE ANY POLITICAL ANALYST CAREER FOR ME ( ONE ASTROLOGER TOLD BUT I NEVER THOUGH I HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH POL SCIENCE)

• #126194 Reply
      Karthik

Political analyst career

13/10/1976 1710hrs Chennai
      What does Sani mahadasa TEACH TILL 2036? TOUGH TRAINER TEACHER?
      DO YOU SEE ANY POLITICAL ANALYST CAREER FOR ME ( ONE ASTROLOGER TOLD BUT I NEVER THOUGH I HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH POL SCIENCE)

• #126196 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage happiness is less as you are a very strong Manglik with Mars in the eighth house. Mars is also conjoined with Rahu and Venus. 6th house lord Sun also in the 7th house of marriage. Either no marriage or if it happens then it breaks soon. Saturn Mahadasha is going on. Saturn is posited in the 5th house of your natal chart which is also the house of past life. During this Saturn period that is going on, you will feel inclined to know more about your very existence. Spirituality is something that you will be involved with. You can come under a Guru if not done till now. You will move your understanding from physical existence to spiritual one and try to connect within.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #126205 Reply
      Karthik

Thank you very much navneet sir. Absolutely correct I want to find guru, learning Advaita philosophy through net difficult 2 understand.

1)Sir CAN YOU FORESEE POLITICAL ANALYST CAREER?
      ONE famous Chennai ASTROLOGER TOLD several years back.i write on social issues? But I thought politics and me are north & south pole. My aunty is in politics
      2) does my horoscope say any lineage forefathers related to King? Royal family? Mysuru

13/10/76 Chennai 17.10 hrs evening

• #126250 Reply
      Karthik

Thank you very much navneet sir. Absolutely correct I want to find guru, learning Advaita philosophy through net difficult 2 understand.

1)Sir CAN YOU FORESEE POLITICAL ANALYST CAREER?
      ONE famous Chennai ASTROLOGER TOLD several years back.i write on social issues? But I thought politics and me are north & south pole. My aunty is in politics
      2) does my horoscope say any lineage forefathers related to King? Royal family? Mysuru

• #126255 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can read more about Swami Vivekananda and Ramakrishna Mission. Theirs is Advaita philosophy. Some of the books by Ramakrishna Mission can be a little difficult to comprehend initially but as you keep reading, you will get more insight into it. Politics and you do not go together, but you have a good chart for social work and charity, which is something you can always look at.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #126259 Reply
      Karthik

Thank you navneet sir.
      does my horoscope say any lineage forefathers related to King? Royal family Mysuru?

2.after many years people are now telling my kuldevata is Mysuru chamundeswari Devi. Should I go mysuru and pray ? Can you see if what majority of people tell is correct from horoscope? Mysuru chamundeswari connect or royal family Mysuru connect

• #126310 Reply
      Karthik

Thank you navneet sir.
      does my horoscope say any lineage forefathers related to King? Royal family Mysuru?

2.after many years people are now telling my kuldevata is Mysuru chamundeswari Devi. Should I go mysuru and pray ? Can you see if what majority of people tell is correct from horoscope? Mysuru chamundeswari connect or royal family Mysuru connect

• #126311 Reply
      Karthik

Thank you navneet sir.

2.after many years people are now telling my kuldevata is Mysuru chamundeswari Devi.
      *** BEFORE I was praying GOD MURUGAN (KULDEVATA) SWAMIMALAI NEAR KUMBAKONNAM, TANJORE DISTRICT.
      Should I go MYSURU and pray ? Can you see if what majority of people tell is correct from horoscope? Mysuru chamundeswari connect or royal family Mysuru connect

• #126316 Reply
      Karthik

Past life birth can we predict? Have strong interest in spiritual Vedanta learning.
      Is IT BECAUSE PAST LIFE I WAS CONNECTED WITH SPIRITUAL AND UNFINISHED WORK ? YOU TRY TO COMPLETE THIS BIRTH?
      13/10/76 Chennai 17.10 hrs

• #126338 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Karthik ji,

Namaste,

Kindly note that as per karmic astrology the chart is about the soul’s transformation from one birth to another. It does not take physical appearance, gender and anything that is related to physical existence as necessary. Therefore if you are a family lineage of some royal family that it will not show. It will show if you are a great and generous soul or a tyrant. In your chart 5th house which is for past life is ruled by Moon. Moon is exalted and conjoined with Jupiter forming the Gaja Kesari yoga. It is very auspicious yoga. It tells you about the purely of your past and present life. You will be far away from cheats, cheaters, believe in simple living high thinking, helping others and believe in purity of inner self over everything else.

As per your other question, as I see , I can differ from others. But this is my opinion based upon your chart. Moon rules the 5th house of kuladevta and Saturn is posited in the 5th house. You can worship Shiva or Lord Murugan (Kartikeya) who is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: My interest in mind related things spiritual to learn Vedanta
Your information: