MY JOB

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kashyap

My DOB 04121995
      TOB 18.14
      Place Chennai
      I am presently doing MS in USA and want to know when will I get a job. Will I get the Job in USA itself. I am trying hard for job and luck do not favour me

Thanks a lot in anticipation

• #83660 Reply
      TMR

You can complete your MS and then you can perhaps contact us. You have to take your life forward in stages. As per your natal horoscope, you will have a reasonably good job with associated returns etc. But your mental happiness is pretty much afflicted. Your move to USA could have brought transitory influences of planets and that will have to be evaluated for finding whether you have a bright future in USA when you have acquired the necessary qualifications. You will have to come through Paid consultation if such detailed examination is necessary. Do read my blog to help you understand the scope of astrology.

• #83662 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Whenever the circumstances are not favourable,
      you have to understand that the difficulties are
      due to unfavourable planets.
      You have to do penance for 6months.
      Then only the cruelty of planets ,will get reduced.
      Please read the article in
      google-kumrao99 penance method.
      [email protected]

• #83673 Reply
      satish

omm

period from Nov 2019 in favorable provided you aquire the necessary skills.

first 4 months of 2020 you can get an opportunity.

due to saturn moon connection you hard work will get you job.

satish

• #83711 Reply
      Niveditha R Dileep

my date of birth is 09/april/1994..at 1.25 pm.place:mavelikkara,Alappuzha,kerala ..will i get a govt job?i am doing mphil in sankrit now.when will i get a job.please reply me sir

• #83721 Reply
      TMR

You will get a job only if you work for it. It is not something which falls from heaven suddenly. Such an educated girl in Sanskrit has no knowledge of astrology…Surprising. You think it is something to predict the future. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #83711 in MY JOB
Your information:

Cancel