My love life and relationship

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Shivam Tyagi

My dob is 22-03-2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09:26 am
      I want to know about my love life. When will I find a girlfriend who will understand me and support me?How will she be in her personality and looks?
      Is there any chance of having a relationship this year?
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IW2uoamknzM3HmuLyMEtLcYDDuwiUN-m/view?usp=drivesdk

TMR

You are only 19 years old and it is premature to start thinking of a love life. Concentrate on your education and career now and get yourself well settled. Read my blog for more insight into astrology and its use in life.

Shivam Tyagi

What do you think about my education and career? How is it going to be?

TMR

While you are born rich, you are a lazy bum and not interested in doing your job properly. You are a highly intelligent person who can grasp things quickly. You have to change your current habits to take things seriously and you will later succeed in doing your own business in life.

Shivam Tyagi

Sir.. I’m not born rich. I’m from a middle class family and my father is a bank manager. Also there is a problem in grasping things. When i was preparimg for iit-jee, it was very difficult for me to understand the concepts and numericals and i couldn’t pass the exam.
        Now that I’m doing mechanical engineering, it’s easier for me as the aptitude is not that high. I like my studies but it’s difficult for me to focus and i lose motivation very easily. If only i was motivated… Please tell me when my state of mind will improve??

TMR

When you are a student, you should concentrate on your studies. Your horoscope is quite good. Do not think about things which are unrelated to your studies. Regarding your motivation problems, you should discuss it with your father and he will find a solution as appropriate. Watch SriKrishna by Ramanand sagar one episode a day and by the time you complete it, you will be on tracks regarding your present problems.

Shivam Tyagi

I have some bad habits too regarding bad films. I’m trying very hard to get through that addiction but i fail everytime. I think that is the real problem in my life. Will my mars antardasha help me overcome it? And if i fall in love and i can’t control my feelings and if they keep distracting me from studies, what should I do? I think dedicating myself to mahadeva is the only way but even that is difficult to do. I wish i had अटूट भक्ति in shivji.

TMR

I have already given you the possible remedy to your problems.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘My love life and relationship’ is closed to new replies.