My married life

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      PPN

Sir I have retrograde jupiter as 7th lord in 7th house(saguttarius) and retrograde mercury as 1st and 4th lord in 12th house(Taurus).In Navamsa I have venus as 7th lord in 7th house (Libra) conjunction with saturn.Kindly let me know how my married life will be?

• #93185 Reply
      PPN

Sir my dob details 12 may 1996
      9:30 AM
      Nellore India

• #93199 Reply
      TMR

Your marital house and career houses are the weakest due to a weak malefic jupiter and you can expect to have a good marital life only if you get a highly matching horoscope with least problems in life.

• #93203 Reply
      JS

Thanku sir

• #93230 Reply
      Lakshmi

I got married on 11.9.13 with senthilkumar. Hhis dob is 01.10.77. Now i had 2 babies. From my marriage till now, because of his, i face so many financial problems, for that we r separayely alive. There is any possible for solving our solution. My hubby tortured me by way of bad words & not gave me a single money to run our family. Please reply mme. I severely affected both mentally & physically. He use bad words against my mother and sister also. It will so irritating me

• #93246 Reply
      TMR

To my mind, astrologically there is no solution to your problem. You can seek legal recourse to alimony. Take the advice of a good lawyer.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #93246 in My married life
Your information:

Cancel