Natal chart accuracy

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      damira

Hallo,
      nowadays i am interested in my natal reading and trying to understand it on my own. But issue is that when i am entering my personal data on various astrology sites, the planets or signs can be different in some houses. For example i would like to understand more about 7th house of personal relations and marriage, would like to see more about spouse character etc. but the planets little bit differ, Sun, Venus, Mercury, then Sun, Venus, Rahu, Mercury or even with Pluto, Sun, Venus, Mercury in 7th house to name as example, therefore the readings are different. How to find out the accuracy of own natal chart?

• #77045 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have not specified if the charts you are checking are all Vedic charts. The difference can be because of different Ayanamsha.

A Ayanamsha, also ayanabhāga, is the Sanskrit term in Indian astronomy for the amount of precession. In astrology, this is the longitudinal difference between the Tropical and Sidereal zodiacs.

Check if you are using the same Ayanamsha. If you use different Ayanamsha then charts will be different.

Generally speaking most softwares use Ayanamsha of N. C. Lahiri.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #77051 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello sir,
      Please give the names of sites ,which you checked.
      Are you checking the sites ,which give horoscopes as
      per Indian astrology?
      Are you talking about horoscopes of sites giving
      according to Indian astrology or western astrology?

Please also give examples where you find variation.

[email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Natal chart accuracy
Your information: