Navaneet sir your valuable answer pls.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shravani

Dear navneen sir please tell me when will i get married?and about kids sir. My divorce happend without my wish.(you said earlier about this)im mentally tired.now iam feeling depressed and now i want to be settled for the sake of my family very soon.bcoz proposals are looking for my brother.my family feels insults bcoz of me.pls tell me about my marriage and marital life sir.
      Dob:13/9/1985
      Time:10:22am
      Place:zaheerabad(telangana)

• #101800 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shravani,

Many times things happen in life over which we have no control. It does not mean that we should give up. Also no need to blame yourself for your condition. I’m sure you must have tried your best to avoid where you are today.

Yes your horoscope, especially on the marriage front, is weak, but we can do astrological remedies and get the desired results. I do feel that there is a possibility of second marriage in your horoscope so keep doing the remedies given below and you will see favorable results.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily
      2. Keep fast on Mondays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #101809 Reply
      Shravani

Thanks for the reply sir.sir some are saying that there is possibility of marriage ngood days started from april so can go for proposals but some local astrologer saying that wait till oct 2021.but iam feeling so sad.pls can you tell me time frame for marriage so that i can go for proposals or wait.

• #101867 Reply
      Shravani

Sir please tell me can i go for proposals(2nd marriage)or wait till oct 2021.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #101867 in Navaneet sir your valuable answer pls.
Your information:

Cancel