Navneet sir..losses and much more..

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Aradhna

Hi sir,

May I going through bad phase? Recently had a very bad time while travelling home, missed by train had to pay huge panelty , got injured almost lost my goods…mother suffering from Dengi 🙁
      Also exams coming up in November.
      What to do? Really lost my mental peace. What’s wrong suddenly? What to do?
      Please tell me will I be able to clear my exams with good marks or just passing? As right now things are very difficult .
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

Aradhna

Hi sir,

Am I going through bad phase? Recently had a very bad time while travelling home, missed by train had to pay huge panelty , got injured almost lost my goods…mother suffering from Dengu. 🙁
      Also exams coming up in November.
      What to do? Really lost my mental peace. What’s wrong suddenly? What to do?
      Please tell me will I be able to clear my exams with good marks or just passing? As right now things are very difficult .
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

TMR

These sort of things happen to everyone sometime or other in life. It comes and goes. None will in this world be in total bliss. There will be ups and downs and one should not be afraid of this. God is in existence only because we have such difficult times now and then. Lay all your problems at the feet of God and He will see you through in your difficult times. He is always with you without your ever knowing about it. Just do your job as given to you by God as an assignment. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will understand the secret of life.

Aradhna

Thank you TMR sir.

Navneet Sir please answer.

Aradhna

Sir 🙁

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,,
      your horoscope has got average strenth.
      Your lagna is kanya.
      Guru is in 12th.
      YOu are running rahu period.
      If you read well,you will pass with good marks.
      [email protected]

Aradhna

Plss answer navneet sir.

Aradhna

?? Pls guide!

Aradhn

Sir again similar thing happened, while going back from kanpur to Mumbai the flight ppl lost my bag 🙁 🙁
      Why all this happening??
      My exams from Monday.. My books in the baggage too :(:(
      When will peace come!!
      Please guide me

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through the Mahadasha of Rahu and Rahu in transit is in the 12th house which is the house of losses. therefore Yes the problems of such nature will be there. You need to be extra careful, extra continuous and more responsible. I know that the bad was handles by airlines so u got nothing to do with it. But generally speaking it is the period where you need to be extra careful and not complacent, else such losses and things will happen. You will lose things or things will break , obstacles will come most unexpectedly at the lest minute, testing your patience and making you frustrated.

Keep doing Rahu remedies and read Hanuman Chalisa to get the best from this period.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Navneet sir..losses and much more..’ is closed to new replies.