Navneet sir please advice

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sri

Gender – Female
      DOB – May 10th 1978
      POB – Kakinada , Andhra Pradesh, India
      TOB – 02:30 A.M

I am trying for job from past 3 years and i have no luck till now. Please check my birth details and let me know if i can get a regular job , if so when can i get the job i am looking for.

Do my natal chart has kala sarpa yoga? is this dosha causing delays in my career?
      help me sir.

• #2524 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your Horoscope 10th house of profession lord Mars is in the 6th house which is of enemies, debt and court case and also debilitated. Ketu aspects Mars from the 2nd house. Mars in the 6th house the native has courage to fight his enemies, and as Mars is debilitated the native can do anything to crush his enemies. But debilitated Mars the native has less initiative and will be prone to taking hasty and reckless decisions. People you trust will behave like enemies. You need to make sure that you take any step with extreme care. As Scorpio is a fixed sign chances of you finding success are more in your own work. DO not take loans, enter partnerships, lend money to others.

Kalsarp dosha is very much there in your horoscope. Which will bring slow growth but gradual growth in life. You may get the Kalsarp dosha puja or atleast keep fast on Mondays to reduce the effect of Kalsarp Dosha.

Do the following remedies for success.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily.
      2. Recite Mantra OM Namaha Shivaye 108 times daily.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #2551 Reply
      Sri

Thanks for the quick reply sir

• #2609 Reply
      Sri

Sir,

Being astrologer you might be knowing people wearing and benefited by rudraksha beads.

Can you please guide me the best online site or best place where i can buy genuine rudraksha?

Thanks.

• #4968 Reply
      Phani

Sir,
      I am trying for job from past 4 years but ,i am not getting any job or any opportunity please give advice .
      My details are:
      Date of birth: 07-12-1986
      Time: 09.00 am
      Place : Eluru – west godavari (Andhraprdesh)

Thanks

• #4982 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope it is certain that you will not get settled in your place of birth and you will have to move outside if you want to do a job. However your horoscope is strong for your own work and you will be successful if you do your own work eventually. However you should avoid picking up loans and partnerships.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #4999 Reply
      vinod

dob…4th feb 1983
      Time….8.40am
      Place….sangola( maharashtra)

Sir i am not getting job from last 8 months. When i will get a good job. Can i get government job and which gemstone is good for for me for allover growth
      Thanks

• #5001 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Vinod Ji,

You are in the main period of Saturn and the sub period of Ketu. Incidentally this should have not been a very bad period for you but Saturn in Transit has been under lot of turbulence, earlier with Rahu conjoined with Saturn and later Saturn was Retrograde for a long time. Not to forget that you are in the period of Saturn Sade satti as well. The period after January 2015 will see much better results for you in your career. However this period you need to go out and take whatever comes your way and not to wait for better opportunities. Chances of Govt. Job are not very strong in your horoscope, however you can get govt favours and benefit from people in authority and high places.

Do the following remedies.

1. Feed fodder to the cow for 16 consecutive weeks.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5004 Reply
      pt

hello
      nanveet sir
      first of all thanks for giving me one positive signal . please also tell before 30 i get married pls explain and also tell hows my life partner (nature,look,status) bcoz i already lost my love pls when i meet or get my future spouse. what i do for career growth . i have done mba in banking and finance. what i do please if i go any business which would be suitable and can i get a govt job. im filling some paper also .

name prashant
      24/12/1986
      3:25AM (delhi)

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Navneet sir please advice
Your information: