Navneet sir please answer…Career choice for future

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Vd

Namaste sir

Sir i belong to the family of engineers and doctors but somehow I found out that i am not interested in engineering and medical. I want to make a career in commerce and arts(acting, designing). But there is unlimited family pressure to choose science. Till now(10th) I have science but i feel I am not interested in it anymore. Breaking this news to my parents is like breaking their hopes and expectations. I am very confused. I will finish my schooling in may starting 2023 then want to pursue my education in foreign. Can u please look at my chart and tell me what will be the best. Going for medical(as they are saying to become a doctor, any chance sir??) Or engineering or following my choice and going for commerce(business and management combined) and arts(acting and designing combined). Please help sir. Will always be grateful to you for your help.

5 September 2005(5/9/2005)

13:12 pm(1:12 pm)

Dehradun

Thank you

• #114703 Reply
      Vd

Sir please reply. I need your help. U have to choose.</p>
      Sir please tell about being pilot also.

Please do reply.

• #114716 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your natal chart I can say that you have Sun, Moon and Mercury in your 10th house of profession. You can study economics, management, Finance, IT. You have good career so don’t worry. Do what you want to do rather than what others want you to do. As well-wishers they must be guiding you. Do some home work and see what courses will be required in the future, what jobs will be there and study those.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Navneet sir please answer…Career choice for future
Your information: