Navneet sir please help

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Angad.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Angad

I just got to know that everyone in my surroundings hates me, I have no friends. My life is in a mess, I’m trapped both outside and in my mind (due to negatively).also I face problem of lethargy and laziness (no motivation)
      Please guide me on how should I build my life again?(I’ll follow all the advice)
      4 August 2003(Monday), 11:12 AM, DELHI
      (Kanya lagnaa,tula rashi)

I was not like this before ..from last 7 years(may 2014) my life has become very bad..I am a good student 🙏

• #113703 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

astrology horoscope

That is your chart, Virgo / Kanya Lagan, Libra / Tula Rashi. Exalted Ketu in the 3td house which means Rahu in the bhagyastan. Rahu Mahadasha going on and the antardasha of Moon. I believe this is a bad period. But I believe you know a lot about yourself, what lacks as you say is the motivation, confidence in yourself and getting rid of the negativity energy you have filled in your mind. Do remedies of Rahu and Moon and you will find great relief during this period.

You say you just found out that  everyone in your surrounding hates you. That is a big statement. Why you feel so???????.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #113706 Reply
      Angad

Navneet Sir thanks for replying, one of my friends told me about a group of people in my school who kind of abuse me in private  whatsapp group , like last year I had skin allergy(which is now treated completely) so they were commenting that it seems someone has run a tractor over my face.. also they call me too proud and egotistical/creepy, and call me malnourished for being thin.. I have problem communicating properly with people

I’ve no hate for anyone ,but people become my enemy easily, I’ve no good friend .I think people do not like the fact I’m good at studies/am different..

I’m not too disturbed about it as I’ve understood what I truly am,I have been facing problems since some years,but I need to be more focused in my work,I’ll try to work on my shortcomings

However I wish for a better time to come!🙏

• #113714 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Angad, stop looking at yourself from the eyes of other people. That is why you are soo “DUKHI” with yourself. There is no way you can please everyone and everybody. You need to focus only on your present and long term goals, which I presume is education. You have a good horoscope and can do wonders for yourself and family. I know how difficult it is, to satisfy everyone, and if you keep doing that your energy will only on something wasteful. If you had allergy and now it is treated, that is great. You don’t have to focus on what people say or do, it is their Karma why are you worried about them.

You should Read Hanuman Chalisa daily in the morning after bath.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #113720 Reply
      Angad

Thank you sir, you are right! I promise to achieve what I am capable of . You are very helpful and kind! I will not pay attention to unnecessary comments.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #113714 in Navneet sir please help
Your information:

Cancel