• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Vanshika Dhawan

My name is vanshika dhawan
      Date of birth is 5 September 2005
      Time of birth is 1:12(55 seconds)am
      Birth place is dehradun, uttarakhand
      Please tell me do I have neech bhang raj yoga in my kundali.
      Thank you
      Waiting….

• #108569 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

In your horoscope Venus is debilitated in the Natal chart and also in the D9 chart which is the Navamsha chart. There is no Neech bhang raj yog.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #108573 Reply
      Vanshika Dhawan

Sir I have a doubt although I really appreciate your answer… Thank you for that.
      Sir I have to say that
      Venus is debilitated in virgo but is exalted in pisces and the Lord of pisces is sitting in the kendra houses then is it not forming a neech bhang yoga???
      Venus is debilitated in virgo till 27° but mine is 28° then now is it in active state???
      And also the seventh planet from debilitated planet should also be debilitated and in my birth chart rahu is in pisces which is again in debilitated state so now is it forming a neech bhang yoga???
      Actually sir I googled them at night…

• #108575 Reply
      Vanshika Dhawan

And also sir Jupiter is sitting with Venus the Lord of sign (pisces) in which it gets exalted so forming neech bhang raj yoga???

• #108578 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

You are correct on that part that Jupiter is with debilitated Venus, however when you look at D9 chart, we see that the debilitation stands, therefore I feel that the debilitated state of Venus should not be considered as canceled. This is my opinion based upon my experience which may defer from others.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #108590 Reply
      Vanshika Dhawan

Ok sir…. Thank you

• #108609 Reply
      Vanshika Dhawan

Sir I respect you extremely…i am just putting out what I came to knows…it’s not my intention to hurt you….if we look from chandra lagna that is moon in 10th house Venus is becoming kendra to it then the debilitation will be cancelled???
      And moreover if moon is in Sagittarius or Gemini or pisces or virgo then debilitated Venus in kendra get cancelled out automatically???
      Am I correct???

• #108614 Reply
      Vanshika Dhawan

Sir please reply….. Actually I want to make my Venus strong

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #108573 in Neech bhang raj yoga
Your information:

Cancel