ordontology, Medical or pharmacy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Aamara

I am studying in France in 1st year of medical. This year I have 2 semesters to clear. According to my marks it depends on whether I’ll be selected in ordontology, Medical or pharmacy. But before the exams of 2nd semestre which is in may, I need to choose and oder them based on my preferences. In which field will I get selected and be prosperous? As we are 500 candidates and only 100 seats for medical, 70 for pharmacy and 8 for dentistry are available this year. The rest will have to go into bachelor’s of biology. I have the exam results on Monday 6th Feb. Will I clear them?
      21 Oct 2002
      Ludhiana and time is 17:55

• #131452 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of retrograde Venus and Mercury. Venus is associated with beauty, but in your case as Venus is retrograde it will not be good so dentistry can be ruled out. You have exalted Jupiter which aspects the 10th house ruled by Saturn. Jupiter is for physicians hence I feel as per your chart, pharmacy should be a good career option.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131472 Reply
      Aamara

Thank you Sir,
      Will I get accepted this year or will I have to change my stream? My results are in a week.
      Regards

• #131487 Reply
      Aamara

Also I would like to know if I should apply for my citizenship next year.

• #131494 Reply
      Aamara

Sir,
      I dont know why but I cannot see the reply. But on the forum page it says that u have replied.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #131452 in ordontology, Medical or pharmacy
Your information:

Cancel