Part time job or working from home

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Stinivasam

My date of birth is 29/3/1973 and time is 20.50 place is Chennai . I have been home maker all along these years . Now Iam looking for a Parttime job and also for working from home job . Being a commerce graduate how is my chart supporting this . Will I earn ? As of now Iam taking sloka and music class for children in my neighbourhood . I have 2 students only with meagre income . Let me know if there is a possibility of any increase in income out of this class or will I go for work ?
      How is my time period from Sani dasha ?

• #91570 Reply
      Jay

My date of birth is 29/3/1973 and time is 20.50 place is Chennai . I have been home maker all along these years . Now Iam looking for a Parttime job and also for working from home job . Being a commerce graduate how is my chart supporting this . Will I earn ? As of now Iam taking sloka and music class for children in my neighbourhood . I have 2 students only with meagre income . Let me know if there is a possibility of any increase in income out of this class or will I go for work ?
      How is my time period from Sani dasha ?

• #91572 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

Looking at your horoscope we see that your lagan is Tula and Rashi is Makkar. You are born under the Shravana Nakshatra. You are presently under the period of Jupiter mahadasha and antardasha of Rahu. The Jupiter – Rahu period ends in August 2020 and you will enter the mahadasha of Saturn for next 19 years. You are also presently in the period of Shani Sade satti.

Moon is the lord of 10th house of career and profession and Moon is posited in Makkar in its own Nakshatra. The money portion is likely to increase after you enter the Saturn period. Incidentally Saturn is the Yogakarka planet for Tula lagana. It indicates financial growth, better opportunities and career gains. Coaching, training is a line that certainly support you. Your mercury is weak and hence you need to improve your messaging and communication with people around you. Visit Shani temple every Saturdays and read Hanuman CHalisa for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91572 in Part time job or working from home
Your information:

Cancel