Breaking News

Permanent settle in foreign country

Home Forums Horoscope and Astrology Forum – Free Astrology Reading Permanent settle in foreign country

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by K.Umamaheswara Rao K.Umamaheswara rao 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #85461 Reply


    Please can you tell me if I can permanently settle in foreign land and which country and when.
    Dob 20 August 1985
    Birthday time-6.10 am morning.
    Birthday place-Pune

  • #85483 Reply

    God wanted you to be in the place where you are born or around it. And now you want permanent settlement abroad with the hope that you will be able to do better there. Do you think God does not know about it? There are no foreign countries in his purview, the whole globe is controlled by him. If He wants you to do well, he can do it anywhere.

    Astrology has no axioms to verify that you will go abroad and settle down there. Only wayside astrologers predict such things to please you. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online to learn more about astrology and its scope in our life.

  • #85489 Reply
    K.Umamaheswara Rao
    K.Umamaheswara rao

    Sri TMR sir is correct.
    If your planets are well placed ,you will shine when good planet period
    comes into your life.
    If your planets are not good,your condition remains same wherever you
    Your lagna is Simha.
    First house-Sun,Good for physique and good health.
    Second house–moon–good for eyes,speech,family happiness.
    third house–Sani(exalted) and kethu.-good.
    sixth house-Guru neecha,-very bad.
    9th house–rahu,-very bad,,
    11th house-Sukra,good
    12th house–Kuja and Budha.–very bad.
    There is bad parivarthan yoga between moon and Budha.
    You will be running Guru period upto 43rd year.
    This period is not good.
    After 43rd year,you will get Sani period for 19years.
    That period is very promising.
    You have to do penance for one year to improve
    prosperity during Guru period.

Reply To: Permanent settle in foreign country
Your information: