please answer

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Neha

When will I meet my husband? he is foreigner?
      16/08/1985
      11:17 am
      Camden, New Jeresey, US

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please note that your Ascendant is Virgo and your ascendant degree is 29 Degree 32 Minutes. Which means that your lagan will change in 2-3 minutes. Can you confirm that your time of birth is correct.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Neha

yes, I am sure my ascendant is Virgo and I confirm it.

TMR

Your 7th house lord is Jupiter which is very weak in your horoscope and has a low residential strength and also debilitated. It is unlikely that you will have a very happy married life and the time of possible marriage will be towards end of 2018. You are more of a spiritual woman than an ordinary housewife.

Deepak

If your time of birth is correct, you started Mahadasha of Moon (lord of gains/desire fulfillment) from 30/1/2017. Moon is placed in 10th house in Chalit and is deep combust making it weak. Your 7th house lord Jupiter (karaka of husband as well) is also not strong as Mr. TMR said given its retrograde and placed in 4th house in Chalit.

Good chances of getting married in Moon-Rahu period from 1/7/2018 to 31/12/2019 as Rahu is placed in 7th house in Chalit in nakshatra of Venus with Rahu as sublord (likely to be love marriage). Your husband maybe of foreign custom/different community as Rahu is placed in 7th house in Chalit.

Chanting beej mantra of moon (google it out) as meditative measure will be helpful.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Neha

Thank you,

is it possible I know about his job through astrology?

Neha

sir please answer

TMR

He will be husbanding you. Refer the dictionary if you do not know the meaning of the word.

Neha

Deepak ji,

I need your valuable opinion about my husbands job
      please

Neha

Dear astrologers,
      please answer

TMR

If you need to know your husband’s job nature and other details, we have to examine his horoscope which cannot be evaluated looking at your horoscope. There is no point in asking for answers to impossible questions.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘please answer’ is closed to new replies.