Please check for health, marriage, progency

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      NoviceAstro321

29 May 1981

Chicago, Illinois, USA

1:20 AM

Any debilitating health issues? What are the prospects for marriage? Any problems related to infidelity, extra marital affairs, divorce?

• #119479 Reply
      TMR

If you are a virgin, there are chances of getting married in mid 2022.  End 2023 could give you chances of motherhood. Your marital house is slightly weak and that could be the reason for delayed marriage. For a full evaluation, you can contact us through Paid consultation. Please read blog listed in my Profile.

• #119483 Reply
      NoviceAstro321

the woman in question is not a virgin. she has had sexual relations before with other men.

but so has the guy. but does her chart indicate that she is prone to having affairs, cheat, or sleep around or keep in touch with the exes? Or would she make a good wife?

• #119486 Reply
      TMR

The past is past. She can do well in the future if she decides to lead a good moral life.

• #119523 Reply
      NoviceAstro311

Thank you.

I agree that past kind of does not matter but it also does. Based on the chart, would she make a loving, loyal wife or is there a predisposition to having affairs, secrecy or being in touch with her past?

• #119526 Reply
      TMR

That will depend on the compatibility of your horoscopes and to check that out, you will have to come through Paid consultation since it is a 4 hours of work to do a scientific horoscope matching between you two.

• #119535 Reply
      Boaz xavier

How can I find my life path number? I tried to find it using the life path number calculator but didn’t get exactly how it worked. Is it necessary to know it?

• #119540 Reply
      TMR

Life path number is just a superstition and it has no meaning in life.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Please check for health, marriage, progency
Your information: