Please clear my doubt

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      pallav

Dear Sir,
      As told by navneet sir currently i am under guru chandal dosh…I just have one query regarding it.
      Earlier in my rahu mahadasha period i was wearing gomedh but after the completion of rahu mahadasha i removed it as i thought the mahadasha is over…So should i wear it once again as these days i feel very dull wid no interest in anything.Cannot concentrate on studies also….not a good period..Sir please guide nd give remedies also…nd tell about gomedh..???

3rd Aug 1994
      18:30
      Ballia , U.P

• #11910 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are just entered the Mahadasha of Jupiter on May 2015. Jupiter mind you is not good in your horoscope as Jupiter is a malefic planet in your horoscope. Rahu conjoined with Jupiter will only make it worse. Jupiter is the lord of 12th house, therefore possibility of health issues, weight gains, uncontrolled expenses, career problems, uneasiness of the mind become very strong. Also Guru Chandal dosha is not good for wealth and marriage. You should do the remedies of Jupiter and you will feel good.

1. Wear a Gold chain around your neck

2. Take blessings from Elders

3. Do Ganpati Puja

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11918 Reply
      pallav

Thx for your reply sir…..Kindly tell about gomedh also…should wear it or remove it??

Regds
      Pallav

• #11922 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should remove it as it will only make your Jupiter worse.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11946 Reply
      pallav

Thank you for your reply nd help …!!!
      I will fight nd will overcome my bad time…!!!

• #110158 Reply
      Kasturi

I hade a dream yesterday that cow was crying in front of our house
      My elder sister was getting married November month
      So it’s scaring me about my dream hope I get solution for my dream

• #110159 Reply
      TMR

That was the Cow crying indicating she is ready for pregnancy.It is an invitation for the Bull. You do not have to worry about it anymore.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #110159 in Please clear my doubt
Your information:

Cancel