Please help

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      worriedgirl

Dear navneet ji,
      Am a govt servant. Married late also marriage life not harmonious. I want to know if my marriage will end in separation and I have a second marriage in my chart. Please help. Also No kids.

I am providing my birth details: 20 May 1983, 04:53 am, Palakkad, Kerala, India.

My husband’s birth details: 11 Dec 1976, 21:20 pm, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala, India.

• #5104 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope in detail the matching between you and your husband is below average with only 13 Gun Match out of 36, this is below 18 that is required for marriage. There is 2/12 Bhakut and Antya Nadi dosha. This relationship is certainly weak.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5107 Reply
      worriedgirl

Navneet ji,
      Can you please say me which dasha will be more crucial in terms of my marriage life. does my chart shows second marriage yoga? I would like to know about my marriage life.

• #5108 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If you look at the transit Mars and Saturn are posited in the Libra sign which is your 7th house and where ever Mars and Saturn are posited they are creating problems , this is certainly not the best period for you on the marital front. Your overall horoscope for marriage is weak and you need to strengthen them to get any benefit from marriage in your life. Exalted Saturn in the 7th house will give you marriage as late as 28 year of life and denial of marital happiness. You may reach me for a Paid analysis where I will give complete details about you and your husband and how you should go ahead, as second marriage will not be the best cure at the moment. You can take “Detailed Marriage Report” from the link below for detailed analysis on your married life and period ahead.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5128 Reply
      worriedgirl

Thanks Navneet ji.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Please help
Your information: