Please look at my very unconventional career

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      crs

Greetings Sir/Madam

I am a software developer working from my home since last 4 years for a company outside india. Previously i have worked in a small software company(which is just a cheap workshop in a flat). Though i am earning good salary after working independently, i feel my life is somewhat spice less. No public interactions, no colleagues, no outing and no spice. I am feeling kind of locked down in the job as i dont want to leave it as i earn good but mostly there will be no work. I feel like i am taking salary for sitting idle. Will i ever work in reputable company? Will i ever do something great with my life?

• #21345 Reply
      crs

DOB: 03/05/1987
      Time: 3:15pm Nak: Punarvasu(according to local astrologer at my birth)
      Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

• #21348 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid Consultation

• #21414 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your Lagan is Virgo that means your Laganlord is Mercury. Mercury also rules the 10th house which is the prime house of profession. You are logical, intelligent, confident of yourself and your work.

The period of Saturn and Mars is going on which is not good. It is advised not to take any unnecessary risks when it comes to your career. As per your horoscope you have Mercury conjoined with exalted Sun. You will have severe issues working under others. It is not something that you are comfortable with.

Therefore coming to your other question about socializing etc. As per your horoscope you are introvert, take time in interacting with people. As Saturn is in the 3rd house, you take time in opening up with others. You need to be more outgoing. The best thing for you is to join some courses and interact with people. Use this opportunity to make new friends and socialize.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Please look at my very unconventional career
Your information: