Please tell me about my future , job and marriage aspects

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Bikas

Place: Banpur, Odisha, India
      Time: 8.15 a.m
      D.O.B: 25/11/1992

Pranaam sir,
      Please enlighten about my job and marriage aspects.

I tried to post here. But I am not sure if it got posted here .

• #107891 Reply
      TMR

All planets with the exception of Mercury are malefic in your charts and the prospects of a good life is not very much there if you do not relocate to a far away place from your birth place. Career wise you will do good if you do so. For full details you can come through Paid consultation after reading Navagraha astrology Online

• #107895 Reply
      Bikas

Sir, please tell me if the horroscope is good for working in govt agencies or private or it is for business.

• #107896 Reply
      TMR

You can work in any agency type of business without making any investment from your side.

• #107910 Reply
      Bikas

Sir, I am preparing for Govt. jobs likes of banking sectors and state civil services. Should i just stop my preparation? As you said, the horoscope is not good, is there anything good about my horoscope to which I can focus on.

• #107911 Reply
      TMR

You can come through paid consultation and you will get the full horoscope evaluation based on which you can decide on what you should do. Read navagrahastro.blogspot.com for some insight into scientific evaluation of a horoscope.

• #107944 Reply
      Yash johari

Sir my name is Yash johari
      Dob- 26 – 9 1994
      Place of birth – Aligarh
      Time – 11:40 am

My questions is – when will I get new job ?

Thanks

• #107948 Reply
      TMR

You are doing various jobs in your course of life for earning a living. You are at liberty to change jobs as often as you like. You normally do not stick to one type of job only in life. You may also do many jobs simultaneously.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #107948 in Please tell me about my future , job and marriage aspects
Your information:

Cancel