Please Tell me about my marriage and career.In which year I will get married ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ravi Anand

Please tell me about my marriage and career.in which year I will get married and in which year I will get government job?

• #112509 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide your complete Birth details for birth chart analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #112543 Reply
      Anand

Navneet Khanna Sir,
      Date of Birth – 3 September 1992
      Time of Birth – 1 30 AM
      Place – Chennai
      I Want to know About my Marriage and Career

• #112549 Reply
      TMR

In your natal horoscope, Jupiter is having near zero strength and this is what is delaying your marriage. So is the career house also. Perhaps if you relocate yourself to somewhere far away in another country or continent, your fortunes could change for the better. Once you plan the place of migration, you should check the transit influence to confirm this.

• #112677 Reply
      Anand

Yes TMR Sir , I have Relocated to USA For education and Job Purposes Since 2015.
      Would that help with Marriage Delay ?

• #112683 Reply
      TMR

I have to check the transit influences in USA(must specify the city also) for your natal horoscope. Please come through Paid consultation after reading through http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.com for educating yourself better in Astrology and its scope in life. It is a highly mathematical science to know about your success factor from all perspectives from birth to death.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #112549 in Please Tell me about my marriage and career.In which year I will get married ?
Your information:

Cancel