Punarbhu dosha

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jodsna.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jodsna

Hi sir

What is actually punarbhu dosha? I have read in internet but there are different views on it.

Is there any cancellation of dosha if saturn and moon both are in sun’s nakshatra uttarashada ?

• #80772 Reply
      TMR

Generalised axioms are not always easy to understand. Give your birth details if you expect a proper answer to your question.

• #80961 Reply
      Jodsna

Hi sir,
      Birth Details:

2-11-1992
      4:00 pm
      Pob: Tiruchy

Thanks.

• #80978 Reply
      TMR

You do not have any doshas in your horoscope. There is no Punarbhu dosha in Astrology.

• #80981 Reply
      Jodsna

Ok sir. If there is no dosha iam really happy.

But many astrologers said that, that is the issue creating obstacles in delaying fixing marriage even though i don’t have any doshas.

This is where i myself referred in net and became afraid as saturn and moon was in nearly same degrees in my birth chart.
      http://www.jupitersweb.com/kp-punarphoo.html

Please just have a view.
      Is this you referring, such kind of doshas dont exist in astrology?

• #80987 Reply
      TMR

KP Astrology mentions about a yoga Punarphoo which is caused due to the conjunction of Moon and Saturn which should have a connection with the 7th which is not there in your horoscope. Vedic Astrology does not endorse this. However your 7th house is a bit afflicted because Jupiter in 7th house is a malefic in your horoscope. You can definitely expect to get married by mid 2022. Have a look at the strengths and nature of all planets.

Planet Nature Net effect

Sun Malefic 88.93
      Moon Benefic 89.89
      Mars Malefic 7.16
      Mercury Benefic 55.08
      Jupiter Malefic 65.17
      Venus Malefic 53.26
      Saturn Benefic 86.48
      Rahu Malefic 6.00
      Kethu Malefic 7.12

Net Malefic 51.86

• #81053 Reply