Question for Navneet sir

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Geet

Hello navneet sir
      I asked u a question abt my marriage few days back and U asked me to provide u the details of the man I am involved with for telling about our marriage chances.
      The boy details are 9th july 1961.
      2:20 am
      Lahore, Pakistan. And mine is 14 feb 79. 7:35 pm. Lahore
      I am very worried sir and I want to know the future of this relationship.
      Thanx n regards

• #8331 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Geet I have looked at both horoscopes and suggest that this is not a long lasting relationship and therefore marriage is not likely to be successful.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8333 Reply
      Geet

Do u mean to say that we will get married and then it will not last??

• #8334 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Possibility of marriage also is not strong. You are not in a favourable period and therefore need to be careful of your associations and promises people make to you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8336 Reply
      Geet

Thank u navneet sir. I am very depressed to hear this reply but couldn’t do anything about it.

• #8338 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Geet my intention in not to disturb you in anyway. But after an analysis of your horoscope I wanted to tell you what I feel about your match, in a very honest way. I wish I’m wrong on this front and the God Almighty bless you with lots of happiness in your life. I always tell people that they should use Astrology as a guiding tool and use it for the improving your life. You should use this assessment of mine to push for your objectives in the relationship from your person.

I hope it will help you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8340 Reply
      Geet

Thank u Navneet sir. I really respect u for all the help u extend towards people. May God bless u. I would like to get a personalised reading from u too. Thanx n regards.

• #8342 Reply
      pras

i want your help regarding my career. I have post graduate degree in banking and finance and working as a data entry operator that it. I dont knw what i do for my future growth. Can you help me what i do any course or anything suggest me mam. .name prashant 24/12/1986(male) time3:25 Am delhi.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8342 in Question for Navneet sir
Your information:

Cancel